Cleanups and updates

I have started my work on this year’s GSoC by some cleaning up. My work is available under branch.

Making trunk usable: default theme wasn’t ready to use, so I’ve made it as close to legacy one, as possible (in reasonable amount of time). It still needs work, but at least it’s comfortable (#15129).

Tickets cleanup: all gadu-gadu related tickets were assigned to me, I done some investigation for some of them. Closed tickets by type:

Updated libgadu to 1.11.1: by the way, I’ve reduced some differences with upstream (#343). Also, some internal libgadu configuration polishing was done.

Now I’m working on DNS resolver for libgadu, that uses libpurple methods.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.